Sunday, February 27, 2011

These Two

I love when babies get about 6+ months old and their personalities start to really blossom!
Not that I don't love the newborn stage but the 6+ month stage brings new elements I really enjoy.
Ansley cracks me up-- she always wants to be around Avery.
Every morning when we wake up I get Avery a cup of 'bunny' (aka milk) while I get breakfast going.
Ansley always wants Avery's cup.  So I got smart (well, somewhat) and got Ansley her own cup with water so she wouldn't take Avery's.
But still Avery's cup is better! & for the most part Avery is a good sport about it!
Morning Cuddling
(melts mommy's heart)
Ansley's first pump knot!  So stinkin' CUTE!
Playing peek-a-boo with big sis
Avery and her babies! THEY ARE REAL!
She acknowledges them each by name and even feeds them.
I walked in the other day before she was laying them down for a nap and she had pinky pie under her shirt feeding her...

I think I too may be entering into this imaginary world, or we've watched too much Toy Story or maybe I'm going crazy you tell me...

For the longest time Sunshine Bear has been her special toy. Special as in I don't make her share it and it goes everywhere with us.  Recently she rediscovered her Pinky Pie Pony which is a little cooler than Sunshine (who only rattles).  Pinky Pie talks when you press her feet, and makes a sucking sound when you place a bottle in her mouth.  Well, we have a rule when we go somewhere that we only take one thing/toy with us.  Otherwise our car would end up a disaster area!  The other day she wanted to take them both and I told her just one.  This time she chose Pinky Pie ( previously its always been Sunshine Bear).  My first thought was about poor Woody and how he felt when Andy chose Buzz over him and do you know what I did?!?!  I let her take BOTH of them...
I think I really might be going crazy...


This month Avery has been working on her Articles of Faith
Daddy and her come up with pictures to help her remember the words on her glow board.
Ansley wanting out!
I love finding them in the mornings-
Sometimes Avery is laying in her bed telling Ansley to be quiet.
Other times Avery is throwing toys into the crib for Ansley and they are both laughing hysterically:)


Miss Ansley got her first haircut!  & now I'm dying for the sides to get longer so I can give a full A-line Bob!  Look at her pulling herself up and those yummy rolls!



These two
Rock our World!!!!

9 comments:

Georgia Berg said...

Those are such cute girls. Just precious.

Penny said...

You have the most adorable girls ever!!

The Hacketts said...

Avery & Ansley are simply adorable.

Unknown said...

They are so cute! It is the sweetest thing when they are being good siblings and interacting with each other! Miss you guys!

Rosanne Boyd said...

That is so adorable!! I love them!! And yes, you might be going crazy... just a little. :) I love that they play together so well - I wonder if we were like that when we were little?! I think we were :)

Chefwife said...

You are the cutest mom! Love those girlies!

the fowlers said...

i can't believe how big she is!
i'm with you on the six months thing. they just get more and more fun!

your girls are beautiful. it makes me want a sister for ellie, too. they're just too cute together!

Unknown said...

I don't know why it took me so long to find your blog. Ansley is adorable!

Katie Wiens said...

LOVE the pics!!!!!!! i love the family picture at the top of the blog too!! how is life?? how is everything miss you