Sunday, April 3, 2011

OURS

 This "Diamond in the Rough" has consumed A LOT of our time these past few months
BUT after 3 months of having an offer on this foreclosure, inspections, lots of paperwork, an appraisal, and a final walk through-- its OURS!
We are very excited!!! ESPECIALLY Avery
We have already started working on it and Avery is always outside playing collecting leaves, sticks and flowers:)
We hope to move in in 2 weeks and maybe I can get the blog caught up on our recent happenings.
Including a FUN trip to GA and excited to have some our BEST friends from GA here with us for this next month while they do a rotation at Arkansas Childrens Hospital!!!!! 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!! Now make sure you get the guest suite fixed up nice so we can come visit!!

the fowlers said...

it's beautiful - i'm sure most of that has to do with it being yours and knowing how hard you worked for it. congrats! so excited for you.

Becca said...

congrats! and more pictures please!!

Unknown said...

This is a large house, you guys have some work ahead of you! It is going to be so awesome I can't wait to see all you do. Also, must get you hooked up with my sis in law who is your new neighbor on Linda.

Lisa said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see it!

Cat and Blake Potter said...

Wow CONGRATS!!! that's so exciting!!!

The Hacketts said...

Wishing you all a BIG CONGRATS! Owning your own home is awesome & I know you are all excited. Can't wait to see more photo's! Love you all!!!

Abbey and Todd said...

yay I'm so glad it worked out!! We can't wait to have you closer and to help with whatever we can.

Rosanne Boyd said...

Yea!! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see it!

Penny said...

Congrats I am so excited for y'all!!

Jon Selden said...

Rachel, your house is so beautiful. I love the back deck.

Suzette Selden said...

That last comment was by Suzette ;)