Saturday, April 16, 2011

1st half of March

First part of March Joey had lots of tests, judged an elementary school science fair, and also helped with campus visits for the upcoming prospective graduate class at UAMS.  Things were busy, busy, busy. But For my birthday a couple of my sweet friends here coordinated with Joey and put together a surprise 'Thai' (my fav) birthday dinner for me!  It was DELICIOUS and meant a lot especially considering both of them were in that first trimester of pregnancy and VERY sick, yet still managed to cook the yummy meal!!!!  Thanks gals!
Avery thinks she is Ansley's mommy sometimes and since Ansley is so light she will just pick her up and carry her around places. (Makes me a little nervous but Ansley always has a HUGE smile on her face; she loves being with big sis)
Somehow we managed to squeeze in a quick Memphis weekend trip and went to the temple!  It was so nice and it had been a while since we'd been... 
& I'm learning to worry less about messes and just let them have fun:)  I still worry about little pieces as Ansley loves to put anything she can get her hands on in her mouth.
On my actual birthday some friends of ours from GA came out to visit and both girls loved getting to play with little Evie.
& my sweet mom and dad also came up just because and got to spoil and love on the girls while she was here:) 
Avery and I get some time together while Ansley naps and recently during this time we like to bake.  Well, if licking the spoon and bowl CLEAN counts as baking:)

1 comment:

Rosanne Boyd said...

So cute!! I love all the pics!