Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family Pictures

Here are some of my favorites from the family pictures Joey's Dad took for us! We are so spoiled to have such a talented photographer so close and willing to do pictures for us:) In the beginning Avery was not cooperative and refused to wear her shoes. Desperate for some good pictures I said, "ok, fine she doesn't have to wear her shoes." (Independent 2 year olds...)
While Avery was calming down we got a shot of just the two of us

Not a perfect picture, but definitely an honest one...here is Avery's ok fine I'll take a picture face

Such a cutie!


I love the scenery!

My little dare devil

The one below is my favorite... the reversal of what people do for pictures---Everybody frown... hahaha :)






I loved this bridge





& another of my FAVORITES!!! ....Daddy's little girl!

THANKS GARY FOR THE PICTURES!

8 comments:

Cat and Blake Potter said...

VERY cute! She is getting so big and she's soo beautiful! You must love playing in her hair, it's so cute! I'm sorry your having a hard time with your pregnancy so far. I hope it gets better as the weeks go by chica, next thing you know the baby will be here :)

Jared and Katy said...

Rachel...these pictures are so very good! I love you all in red...great color choice!

Los McLains said...

great pictures!!!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures...and I really love your hair color! You guys are a cute family...can't wait for the next family pictures!!! ;)

Mandy said...

cute pics rachel!! ya'll are the cutest little family!

Tenille said...

ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see the next family pics with the new addition :D

The Hacketts said...

I LOVE those pictures Rachel. You all are beautiful & Happy and just know that this year, another lil' Graham will be in the photos. I'm so excited & I miss you all very much!! Love you girl. Give my lil' Avery a hug & kiss from me!!!