Sunday, January 17, 2010

JOEY

Joey has been extremely busy these past few months as I have been way more sick and tired with this pregnancy than the last. (Luckily I was the sickest after finals/ during the break and it hasn't affected me in my schooling) I am so grateful for him and his willingness to just take Avery out for a few hours so I can get some rest in a quiet house, he is always cleaning and picking up so I don't have to, and other various things I would regularly do! He is the BEST! Here is Avery at Kaden's birthday party. (Joey took her for me... she had been looking forward to it, as the invitation was on the fridge and she kept asking everyday, "Kaden birthday party today?") Two of my friends in the ward and myself had our first baby girls just within months of each other and it is so fun to watch them play together!
Along with pulling Mr. Mom duty Joey has still been able to enjoy his hobbies of golfing and fishing with his lab buddies. He has also taken up a new interest in woodworking. He made a really nice wooden pen for his dad. It turned out nicely!
Also during the semester he was able to travel with his marine biology class on a field trip down to Sapelo Island where UGA has a research facility.


We missed him but he was full of so many fun stories about his trip when he returned I was so glad that he was able to go!

Here is the facility where they stayed

No comments: