Monday, October 3, 2011

ANSLEY 1 YEAR

 ANSLEY TURNS ONE (well back in July)
We celebrated Ansley's 1st birthday with some close friends and Joey's mom and youngest sister also came into town to celebrate the big day with us!

We are continuously grateful to have her here as part of our family.
& A special visit to Children's was unquestionably amongst the festivities to celebrate this special day:)

Lately:
Ansley will go grab her shoes and bring them to me to put them on her when I say we are going bye-bye.
She runs and starts yanking on the freezer door when I announce its time for a popsicle.
Her pink blankie and baw-baw go everywhere with us.
She starts flailing her arms and squealing da-da when we pull into the UAMS parking lot to pick up Daddy. (Joey is yet to hear it- and doesn't believe me & Avery)
She is into EVERYTHING



Playing with her new kitchen!
& lovin' her handmade pillow from our friends!
Friends and Family who came!
Racing around the corner to find out what is going on!

and 2 months later--
She is a walking tornado...
& a ball of non-stop energy-
We call her and Avery "Double Trouble"

 I tell them multiple times not to play on this table-
 So she recruits a partner in crime.
& although Pickett (our cat) is not in the pic, they were playing a game where they hang their arms off the table and Pickett paws at them.  They giggle and giggle and think its the most hilarious thing:)
 One morning Avery told me that she was going to cook me up a snack.
I hear some crazy giggling going on and I walk in to find out what's cookin'...
 ANSLEY!!!!!!
I can't get enough of these girls.
Some moments I think I'm so ready for Avery to be in PreK, but its moments like these I think, "I/We are going to be so sad when she goes to school."
They crack me up!

4 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

Love those girls!! Need to see you guys soon!!! Can't wait until November :)

Tenille said...

Lovin the posts!!! So impressed with Avery in swim meets!!! Ansley and Kaden would have so much fun tearing things apart together...and Avery and Sadie can dance it up...think about it ;)

Abbey and Todd said...

I love these pics of her. It's amazing to see how far she is come in this first year of her life. She's so sweet!

Lisa said...

No way! Has it really been a year!!!!! She's one of the sweetest babies I know.