Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Step By Step



While the house construction and renovations are far from being complete I thought it'd be fun to track our progress-
These are some pics I took while we were first looking at the house

 This wallpaper was the first thing to come down once we closed on the house!

Joey and I could see it had potential and have been working on it since we got it.
 I'm becoming quite the "handy-manny", Avery tells me.
 Not complete- (I'm searching for the perfect rug, lamp and antique chair within my meager budget!)
But Still there is something satisfying about turning an ugly (or not so attractive) area into something more beautiful ~sigh~


More updates to come!
ps If anyone wants the ceiling fan- its yours (now don't everyone fight over it at once;) 

7 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

It is looking great!! Awesome job! Now I just need to come see it in person :)

Suzette Selden said...

It looks beautiful! Great job on everything.

Penny said...

Such a great job! I will have to come check it out!

Lisa said...

keep it up! IT looks great already.

Emily Kate Bankhead said...

I'm so excited to come see your house! We'll be in LR in June, and I definitely want to come over and see all the stuff you're doing and visit your girls! I miss you so much and wish I could take all my friends with me every time I move. :)

ktgrace said...

Rachel....great job!! I want to come and see you in this house!! Oh and as far as the fan goes...our first house that we renovated...the family room fan was bright peach with pink and teal designs all over it!! miss you.

Abbey and Todd said...

It really is amazing how far it has come along, and I didn't even see it in the very beginning. I love it, and I secretly wish you were going to keep the ceiling fan with the vines coming out! It's a great addition for your salon!