Monday, May 16, 2011

Lil Miss

I've been feeling a little guilty lately...
I didn't get to making Ansley an Easter dress, she gets all the hand me downs, I haven't been as good about posting her progress each month like I did with Avery...
2nd kids get the short end of the stick-

So here is a post of Lil Miss Ansley

who is getting into EVERYTHING!
 
<9 mo. stats>
she weighs 16 lbs 8 oz
and is 27 3/4 in. long
She also now has 4 teeth!
She is Avery's #1 fan and is ALWAYS trying to keep up with her!

Sweet Sisters

Ansley is a very determined little girl- she does not let big sis push her around!
I always know if Avery or one of her friends has taken something from her because she lets out this really loud grunt/shriek, tries to get the toy back on her own and if that fails she comes quickly crawling or looking for me!

 Already a little flirt!  
 She knows the meaning of the word "NO" very well!
After she hears me say it she quickly avoids eye contact and buries her head in her lap or the ground.
UNLESS she has something I don't want her to- in this case she quickly sticks it in her mouth or tucks it in her hand and bolts as fast as she can in the other direction! - Cute Little Stinker

During the move all she wanted to do was climb all over the boxes
She loves to play and have FUN!  & is such a SMILY little girl:)
 Joey really is Super Dad!
Such Cute Kiddos!

She has also figured out how to move these chairs to more easily reach things she wants-
it makes me so nervous!
But she thinks its HILARIOUS

 I could just eat her up ALL. DAY. LONG.
Between her and Avery I am one busy Mama

Lastly, she is Sooooo Close to Walking its scary!
She puts herself in a bear crawl position then pushes up off the floor in a standing position and has taken 2-4 steps several times.  {First time was 5/6/11}  It is only a matter of time...

10 comments:

Chefwife said...

Thank you for posting all of this info on my favorite little baby girl! I could eat her up too. You are super mom!

the fowlers said...

aw, i love it! she is so big and so cute!
she definitely looks like trouble. and i thought ellie was the only one who was always trying to get the scriptures, but it looks like ansley has the same idea. :)

Lisa said...

She is just darling. I've always thought so.

Unknown said...

All our kids crawled right around the same time...they might be walking all around the same time - push her down...it's not time yet!
She is freaking adorable and I have no clue how you get them both to smile in pictures!
And you have been slacking! LOL

Love and miss you guys!!

Suzette Selden said...

She is such a cutie!

Penny said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Abbey and Todd said...

I love your posts about the girls - especially with lots of pics :). It's hard to believe how big she is! Love them and love you!

The Hacketts said...

I was curious as to how Miss Ansley was doing. She is simply adorable just like her big sister. Hard to believe she will be one soon...where does the time go?!? Love you all & I always look forward to your post. Take care girl

Rosanne Boyd said...

She is so adorable!! And she is growing up fast!! I need to see her soon :)

Lisa said...

this is emily! not lisa!!!!!!! ANSLEY IS ADORABLE!!!!!!give her a smooch fur me.[ my mom does NOT put all MY updates on her blog.]so if u wanna hear me out....[before ya go... MAJOR BOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!] CALL ME ON WEEKDAYS AT 4:30 to 7:30 orrrr in the summer [starts june 5] 10:00 to 7:30.