Friday, January 28, 2011

6 months

 Ansley is 6 months today!
This past week she has been perfecting the art of "the pounce"- she will get up on all fours, start rockin' then hoist her entire upper body forward to retrieve an object. (and she's got to be fast enough to beat Avery or Avery's friends to the desired object)  Its so FUNNY!
She's like a little lion ready to pounce on its prey.


  BUT, Today she got it all figured out & started CRAWLING!!!
 She is doing extremely well and brings so much sweetness into our home 
 Ansley's All time Favorite:  AVERY
Avery makes her laugh the hardest (even if she is being pulled across the room by her feet), when Avery is around she stops crying, & she is always trying to catch up to Avery.  I love watching these two together.

Avery has been dying to go camping and since we haven't been able to go, we've been doing A LOT of indoor camping.  I put Ansley in the tent with Avery so I could get some cleaning done and they had a blast together!  Avery is getting better at being a big sister- Today she told Ansley as she hands Ansley one of her toys, "its ok if you drool on this toy; I will just wipe it off when you finish."  ~ I couldn't believe my ears ~
 Yes, I had to stop cleaning to get this pic!  I can't get enough of them!

6 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

OMG they are too cute!!! Ansley is beautiful and I love the pic of her looking out of the tent!! Miss and Love you guys!

Penny said...

They are so precious. I can't believe she is already crawling; that's awesome!

Tenille said...

So adorable!!! Isn't it fun when they can actually play together :D

Molly said...

She is too cute!!! They grow up way too fast, that is for sure. I'm amazed how Avery looks just like you and I think Ansley looks just like Joey!!

Jessi said...

SO cute! We have to get Ansley and Ben together! Then they will finally have a friend they can catch! And Ansley Ansley beat Ben crawling, way to go girl!

Linds and Allen said...

Has it been 6 months already?! Looks like you're having a ball with your sweet girls. Hope to see you this summer- like when the newest little Graham makes his appearance :) We'll have to get Ansley and Azalee together to meet.