Monday, November 8, 2010

To Grandma's House We Go!

 This move to Little Rock has made us only 3 1/2 hours from home!  & I LOVE it!!!  -so does Mom can't you tell?!?! 
 Ansley was such a trooper!  Excluding the ride to TX she was awesome; she was always looking around, giggling, smiling, and taking it all in.  The entire morning before we left, Avery filled her in on everything at Grandma's (Scruffy, Granpa, her Uncles- she thinks its so cool Uncle Ryan works at Chick-fil-A~her fav, the movie room, the stairs etc)
 Avery picking green peppers out of Grandpa's garden
 Ansley talkin' & gigglin' with Grandpa 
(excuse his shirt please, if you know my dad he has an unexplainable sense of humor...)
& of course Avery knows Granma ALWAYS has chapstick!

Some other highlights from the trip:
games til 2am
window shopping (Mom and I aren't the sizes we want to be yet...)
golfing (the guys)
Mingi (foreign exchange student from S. Korea) showing Avery his guitar, flute, and helping her on the piano- she was in heaven!
& the girls being spoiled ROTTEN!
Needless to say I am VERY excited we'll be so close for the next 4-5 years!!!!
Now, If only I can get my sisters and cousins closer...

4 comments:

Penny said...

I wish we could be closer!!!

The Hacketts said...

It's nice that you have family close to you but us Georgia friends and family miss you all very much!! Avery & Ansley are looking so beautiful and getting so big. I'm glad you all had fun & had a safe trip. Love you guys!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you are close and can visit often. Isabelle is obsessed with chapstick too!

Rosanne Boyd said...

How fun!! I wish I could home hang out with you guys!! miss and love you:)