Monday, August 10, 2009

3 'Dawg gone' great years

4 years ago Joey and I met in Orem, UT! It doesn't seem like it has been near that long! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and could not have imagined life any better than it is. Above is a picture of us at the Manti pageant a week before our wedding:)
This year we celebrated our 3 year anniversary by going out to dinner at Taste of India in downtown Athens. It is one of my favorite places:) Jeni came out and babysat Avery (thanks Jeni) so we could have an evening to ourselves and it was FABULOUS!!! [She snapped the picture a little sooner than I expected, but hey we're married, I'm allowed to do that ;)]
Joey surprised me with some pretty flowers! & I attempted a red velvet cake...(Kristen, where are you when I need you?!?!) his favorite! & celebrating just wouldn't be complete unless there is a little bit of GEORGIA BULLDOGS, so I tried to incorporate it as best I could....I know, I know, its a little cheesy!
Jeni helped me with the cake, thank goodness or it would have turned out a lot worse!

7 comments:

Jared and Katy said...

YAY! Those are some really good pictures of you guys...I especially like the old one!

Cat and Blake Potter said...

lol cute love the butt grabbing picture haha. Happy 3 years!!!

Unknown said...

so cute! and congrats...a month late but congrats!

Tenille said...

Congrats to y'all. I love the pics...such a cute couple. You are absolutely beautiful Rachel!!!

Penny said...

I can't believe it has been 3 years!! Y'all are such a cute couple!

Amanda and Daniel McLain said...

haha I LOVE the butt grabbing going on :-) You just look sooo innocent doing it :-) Wishing you many more happy years!!! Love you guys!

The Hacketts said...

I never wished you 2 a Happy Anniversary. It totally slipped my mind :( I'm such a bad friend. Anyways. Considering your Anniversary was like a month ago, I guess it's better late then never for me to wish you a Happy One!!! Sorry. and I even saw you the other day & still didn't wish you one...SHAME on ME!!! Love you both VERYYYY much!!!