Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trip out West Part I "UTAH"

To end our summer we took a fun trip out west and got to see and spend time with so many people in both of our families. It was a little crazy and hectic spreading our time between so much family, but it worked out relatively well and we got to see most everyone! Here we are taking off on the airplane. Avery was so fascinated; the last time she was on a plane, she was tiny and didn't understand. Now, when we see airplanes outside she says, "Mommy, I want go on air-pane"
On our first day, Kurtis picked us up from the airport and then we went to a bar-be-que at Johnny and Kaley's new house. It is BEAUTIFUL and the burgers were great!
The guys had fun playing wiffle ball and bocci ball!
& then acting goofy! Avery wanted to be in on the fun so Grandma helped her climb up there with the guys:)
Here they are plotting against mom. You never know what you'll get when the Graham boys get together. Mom was taken and carried then swung by the boys! (I didn't get a pic) :(
Then we had some fun story-telling! I learned a few things about Joey I hadn't known before.... :)
Mom and some of the sister-in-laws + Hannah! Even though they are just engaged we still feel like she is already part of the sister-in-law crew.
Then down to Provo. Here is Avery and Paden (cousins born on the EXACT same day) They had so much fun playing together, we decided that they have definitely been friends for a while!
Then to the Orem Owls baseball game. Avery had a blast, although she was a little scared of the Owl. She kept telling me, " its, its sca-wy owl"
Here is Avery and Paden again hugging at the baseball game... SO SWEET!
After the game was a fireworks show. Paden was just a little nervous about them. above: My sister and her husband, Bryan, Rochelle (my cousin) and Paden (Rochelle's little boy)
Joey with his family in Salt Lake at temple square
Me and my brother, Robert and sister, Rose
Uncle Ryan was such a good helper, putting Avery down for a nap and he fell asleep too
Renee pushing the kids up in PARK CITY! (My favorite place in Utah, its so beautiful and has tons of outdoor fun and great shopping!)
My cousin, mom and sisters!
Avery and Uncle Robert. It was so fun for Avery to get to see my siblings and establish relationships with them because she doesn't get to see them very often! They were all such great aunts and uncles to her:)
The 3 of us in our $10 Banana Republic shorts we got in Park City
Family cook out with my mom's family! They all live out there but her, so it is fun for us to all get together!
Dan has lots of fun toys and even the big kids had a blast riding around the yard with the younger ones.
Avery with Uncle Bryan and Aunt Rose
Playing at the park by Aunt Julie's
My dad with us girls!
All of the girl cousins on my mom's side of the family
My mom and her siblings (minus Ken, we missed you) Thanks to everyone, you made our trip so fun!

No comments: