Friday, April 10, 2009

Playdates and the Color Queen!!


Last weekend we went to Marietta for Conference. By The Way so many good talks; I normally can pick out one favorite but this time I could count out 4 or 5 of my favs (Holland, Snow, Uchtdorf, Monson)and not be able to choose between them. We have made a little tradition that when the guys go off to the priesthood session, us girls head over to Bruster's for some ice cream:) Here is Avery on our way out the door... she was persistent in bringing daddy's birthday balloon! & if you don't have enough hands to carry it all... carry it in your mouth!!! We left early so we could meet Joey's best friend from growing up Roman Hackett and his little family. His little boy Cody is less than 2 months older than Avery and they play together so well:) He is such a little cutie!
More pictures of them at East Cobb Park. It was so crowded, but its a Super Fun park!
Avery has had so many fun playdates lately!! Cynthia came to get her hair done and she brought Kayden and Addi to come play! Avery was so excited!!! They loved the bubbles and would scream and run to pop them as soon as they were blown! I love playdates because she sleeps better afterwards:)
Avery has been quite the artist... I have a container full of crayons and had taken all the markers out. At least once during the day Avery will reach for the container saying Co-wers (colors) then Peas, Peas (please, please). I already have one work of art on my wall with orange and yellow crayon... So I was sure to put the markers up so she could not get them. She pulled a chair over in our room helping her to reach the markers and before I knew it had it on her face, hands and shirt. The good news is she had also reached a blank piece of paper that she drew on with the marker (instead of the wall), it was a washable marker and I caught her fairly early in the process!
They're still so cute even when she is mischievous! My little "Coloring Queen"

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love Avery's face after she got caught with the markers! She is so cute and fun!

Penny said...

She is so adorable!!

Unknown said...

She is just darling!! They are definitely a handful but so much fun!! Hurry and come out here...we totally need to set up a playdate!!!