Monday, August 29, 2011

Guilty

I know my blog posting has been scarce.
I have a lot to catch up on.

This is why its hard to get caught up with anything-
I walked downstairs for a second to get my clothes out of the dryer and I come up to find...
2 girls playing in the water
emptying the soap dispenser
and half a tube of toothpaste in the sink
(I heard some mischievous giggling as I was walking up the stairs, peaked in on them and opted to grab the camera before they had to help clean it all up:) 
 Then they try to play the "but mom" look on me-
and it halfway worked. (how do they learn this so young?!?!?!)
 & I can't help but laugh when Ansley is sporting a "panty necklace", as Avery informed me -thank goodness they were clean!!!
Oh these Girls!  
Its a good thing they're CUTE:)

5 comments:

Molly said...

So cute, but so frustrating!! We go through so much liquid soap, because my girls like to make "bubbles!" I've often been tempted to buy a bar of soap, so it will last longer, but I hate the mess of them! Good think you got a cute picture! I can't believe how big they're getting!

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

You'll have many photo opportunities as the years go on. Just the other day I went to see how Natalie was doing and she was in the bathroom mixing up hair mousse and mouthwash together in one of those plastic tubes Robert brings home from work. Yes, she is 11.

Penny said...

They are so cute!! Can't wait til Izzy is there to play with them. We were just down in the basement and Izzy said, 'I want Avery." Well I think she leaves the e out and is sounds like Avry, can't wait to see you!!

Abbey and Todd said...

A panty necklace!!! I love that! I remember Avery always loving to play in the water at your old place. And now Ansley is big enough that they can collaborate on the mischief! You're going to have your hands full, but they are so adorable!

Lisa said...

The panty necklace!!! That's the best part!