Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Girls

**Warning:   (Parental Guidance Suggested)  

I had all the laundry folded and put away- except my things on the corner of the bed.
I get out of the shower and look everywhere, I mean ALMOST everywhere for my bra, before giving up!
 This is where I EVENTUALLY found it...

Funny thing is she had the straps over the shirt but the actual cups were pushed under the shirt.
Nothing gets by her!
Us trying to wake her up (I'm thinking good blackmail pictures for the future...) ha ha ha ha

Our little Chatterbox as of late!
I love watching her day to day- her little personality has really come out within the past couple of weeks!
She loves it when we sing songs to her, lots of kisses and the crinkly sound the wipes package makes when she fiddles with it !


8 comments:

Penny said...

That is the funniest thing ever!!! I love it!! Can't wait til she is a teenager!!

Unknown said...

So cute!! My son has done that as well! Your girls are so cute!

Suzette Selden said...

Love that! Too funny!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Avery is Hilarious! I love it!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!! I love Ansley's outfit :)

the fowlers said...

hahaha, she kills me. she wants to be grown up way too soon!

Robyn said...

Looks like Ansley is growing a little mullet! What has Arkansas done to ya'll!? haha

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!

Abbey and Todd said...

HAHA!!! That second one is such a GREAT picture! Never a dull moment with Avery around!