Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Avery Madison

Avery turned 3 today -- 4:20am to be exact!
Although she is a challenge for daddy and myself with her strong-willed and independent attitude she brings so much joy to our home! Happy Birthday Avery!!!
A few of her favs:
tea parties, doing hair and makeup (putting it on herself and others), shopping (even if its just to the grocery store), SHOES, Little Einsteins, Dora the Explorer, and Family and Friends!

Also if you are ever in the car with us, you would undoubtedly hear her sing all the words to the Georgia Bulldogs Fight Song, most Justin Beieber Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift songs sung very LOUDLY! She cracks me up!


She is also a WONDERFUL and HELPFUL big sister!
For her birthday her cousins and Aunt Jill and Aunt Kimi came to visit from Georgia
While Kimi and I were setting up for her party Joey and Jill took the kids for a stroll at the Dam Bridge
I incorporated her favorites... (although by the looks of rocket you can tell I'm not a pro)
She loved it and had TONS of FUN!!!
When I tucked her in that night for bed I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "my friends here!" I responded, "you mean your cousins?" and she told me they are her friends too! I love that she loves her cousins so much because so many of my favorite memories growing up include my cousins too! This sums up Avery she is such a social butterfly and loves being with family and friends.
Fun with Cousins!!!!!

She loves shoes, but lately all she wants to wear with most outfits are boots!
The next day she decided we should go swimming. I found this old school place online when I googled 'inexpensive water park in Little Rock'. This place was interesting but FUN to say the least and we had to fight the kids to leave! The kids wore this slide out! Tonight we took Avery to eat at her place of choice and of course she picked Chick-Fil-A! I think she had a great birthday and we sure love her!

To top things off the Bulldogs had an impressive win over the Ragin' Cajuns. Yes, yes they are just a no name team but it was still a pretty win! Excited for this weekend and might I add we are liking what we see so far with this new defensive coordinator (Cowboys old d-line coach)!

And how CUTE is this Dawg fan?!?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Avery! Your cake looks awesome and she is so pretty! Glad she had a great day and has wonderful cousins to grow up with! Love you guys!

The Hacketts said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Avery!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday. She is getting so big and more and more beautiful each time I see her or see photo's. She looks just like her Mommy. We love you all & Miss you! xoxo

Penny said...

I love that she loves her cousins too! I have so MANY great memories of you and me hanging out! I love being so close and all the times we spent together. I love you!!

Suzette Selden said...

Happy Birthday Avery! She looks like a little Rachel. So cute! And I love that she plays with her cousins, some of my best memories were playing office & store w/my cousins in grandpa bob's office :)
Good time. Love ya.

koutroulakisfamily said...

Aaaw, I miss it all so much...maybe we should move out there to be with you guys...for the record...the scoooter...it was us....she told me on the phone she wanted a pink skate board or a car...so it was a pink scooter..close enough. : )