Monday, June 8, 2009

This is a little late...

Our good friends the Wallentine's moved from Athens the end of May and we were sad to see them go.  The Wallentine's and ourselves were both married in 2006 and moved to Georgia, then had our babies around the same time, and have had many more things in common so we were really sad to see them leave.  When I worked at Regis, Kristen watched Avery when she was 6 months old!  Thanks for all the fun times; you are already missed greatly!!! Here are some pics of Avery and Aubrey's last play date!
     Avery's fish face :)  It cracks me up every time!  & the girls playing in the toys



We had to have one last Waffle House run!  Its fun to laugh about now, but when these two were little neither one of them would sleep through the night!  It would drive Kristen and myself crazy (especially to hear some of our other friends whose babies were the same age as ours were sleeping 8-10 hours through the night).  So, when they wouldn't let us sleep we'd go to Waffle House and take the babies:)  You'd think I'm lying but twice we all packed the kids up at 2AM and went to order an All Star Breakfast at the Waffle House!  We have some good memories:)

4 comments:

The Wallentines said...

Rachel! We love ya'll! We miss you so much! Our ward is full of old people! So Sad! I do need another phone! I think we'll be getting one soon since my b-days coming up. Anyways, I'll try to call you again soon! Come see us!

Rosanne Boyd said...

I love Avery's beautiful long blonde hair! She is such a doll :)

Mary Mitchell said...

Aww. Both of your girls look so grown up! The middle of the night Waffle House story cracked me up. You guys are hilarious!

sheena said...

You have such a cute family. Thanks for your bug comments. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who thinks there are tons of bugs here! We did hire terminex when we moved in!