Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All About Avery

A few of my family members have been telling me I do not post often enough and they are missin' Avery!  This post is specifically for ya'll....  I've included some fun pictures from the past couple weeks that have made me laugh or realize how fast our little girl is growing up!

One of her favorite places to play... Mommy and Daddy's closet! (when she can sneak in there)

Avery surprisingly loves flaming hot cheetos just like mommy, and climbed up with the boys as soon as they opened the bag!!!  
This is Avery after church using the mirror to try to put a shirt on; I guess its her way of saying please get me out of my church clothes!!!  
Avery and her Ming, Ming (from the show Wonder Pets)  The last few days anytime we go anywhere she will look for her "Min, Min" before we leave! We can not go anywhere without it!
I was in the living room catching up on some reading and it was pretty quiet in her room.  I peered in there and had to grab the camera.  She is growing up so fast; she had climbed up into the chair with a book herself and was looking through it!  What a smart girl!
& My favorite.... She has developed a shoe fetish pretty early!  Watch out mom!  She also tries to put on daddy's shoes.  Any shoes not put away are as good as Avery's!!!








4 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

thank you for posting pictures!! She is so darling! I have to comes visit you soon! Love you :)

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute! Paden puts on shoes all the time too and it's so cute! I am so glad you finally posted again! Love looking at Avery, she is the cutest!

Jared and Katy said...

Love that she's started so young in liking shoes!

Mary Mitchell said...

Avery is a mess! I love all of these pictures of her getting into stuff.