Sunday, November 23, 2008

FALL


Before Joey and I moved to Georgia I told him I wanted to move where it was really green with lots of trees. (like East Texas) Little did I know that not only was I going to get green, lush summers but the trees in the fall here in GA are absolutely breathtaking. A couple of weekends ago a lot of us made a trip up into the North Georgia Mountains after church to enjoy the scenary. We cooked out and the kids played in the leaves. We had a really great time and some worn out kiddos! For those who couldn't make it (was kind of a last minute trip) -- you were missed!
I fit right in with all the beautiful dark skinned dark hair Grahams right?!? :)
Jeni is going to be SUPER MOM one day!!! Although she is the youngest of the 10 kids, she is so good with the grandkids:)

We're so lucky Joey's dad is a photographer; we get some really great pictures!!!
I LOVE IT WHEN SHE'S HAPPY!!!



6 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

Oh my gosh Avery is just so pretty in those pictures! I just have the cutest niece! Love and miss you!

Penny said...

Y'all all look so cute in the pictures!!

Unknown said...

I love that last picture of Avery - Her hair is getting so long! She is so beautiful! Those pictures are gorgeous!!

Jared and Katy said...

Beautiful baby and family!

Mary Mitchell said...

I LOVE that last picture of Avery!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Rachel you need to post more often!
I love you!