Saturday, July 2, 2011

Father's Day

We love DADDY!!!!
We started the morning off with Cinnamon Rolls (Daddy's fav)
and Avery gave him the card she wrote for him along with some treats she picked out.
(She was so proud she wrote it all herself.  I just told her which letters to write and to leave spaces or else it would all be one long word)


 We came home and had a ham for dinner and just relaxed and spent time together.
I love those days.

Little Photo Session after Church:
Kisses for Daddy
 Ansley says, I'm tired of this-
 But if I have to I'll just pick my nose
 Or pull my hair out

I couldn't have picked a better Daddy for my kiddos.
He is the BEST!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Such a sweet post. Can't wait to see y'all!!

Hallsville Grebe's said...

I totally agree. Joey is such a great dad.