Monday, October 11, 2010

10-10-10

Ansley's Baby Blessing 10-10-10 --This date won't happen again for another 100 years!
Joey blessed her and it was a BEAUTIFUL blessing
& She looked BEAUTIFUL too!

Sweet Baby Ansley
{The lady who made this blessing dress, that Avery wore too, is the same lady who made my blessing dress back in 1985!}

We woke up the morning of the blessing and I go to get the dress and it had somehow yellowed on the collar and down the front. I went into panic mode but between the hours of 8 and 9am, my mom and mother in law were able to get it cleaned and ready for her to wear in time for church! & in time for us to get there early enough to get a seat together! Whew :)
Joey's family made the 9 hour drive to stay for only a day to be here with us for this special occasion!

Avery giving Jeni one of her puppy dog kisses... she was a good sport about it!
Ansley getting lots of sugar!!!


My sweet mom drove up to be with us too! I don't think I give her enough credit but she has been so awesome! Within the last 4 months she has been up here to help 5 times including staying longer to be with us after my complication with delivery. I don't know what we'd have done without her-- LOVE YOU LOTS MOM!!!


Ansley and big sis
Cute pic of Joey and his mom!
All tired out and cuddled up with Grandma!
Such a sweetheart

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute pictures...and your mom's hair looks great! Just thought I would throw that in there. Ansley is a beautiful baby! And Paden just saw Avery and said, "I love her!"

The Hacketts said...

Oh Rachel, all these photos are simply beautiful. You all look Good & Happy. Ansley is so pretty and I just love her Blessing dress. Can't wait until I can see you all again. Love you so much!!!

Georgia Berg said...

Ansley is just Beautiful. I love the blessing dress. everything works out. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing. Love the picture of the 4 of you, the background is awesome........Miss the south.

Robyn said...

She has soo much hair! And your mom looks great, the hard work is definitely paying off.

Cat and Blake Potter said...

what cute pictures and a great post. I love fall and blessings. Everyone looks so happy and Ansley looks be-autiful!

Amber said...

Avery and Ansley look so beautiful...absolutely love Ansley's blessing dress!!! And Rachel, you look Amazing!!

Abbey and Todd said...

She is just cuter every day with those cheeks!! And you look amazing in these pics! It really was a beautiful blessing, and Todd really felt so bad he couldn't be part of it. We love you!

Rosanne Boyd said...

You have such a beautiful family! Cute pictures!! I can't wait to meet little Ansley. Love and miss you :)

Lisa said...

Ansley is so cute! I love all your pictures in this post. You guys are such a wonderful family. Really, I feel our ward is so blessed to have you here, and I feel really lucky to have the chance to get to know you.

Betty Graham said...

Rachel, Ansley is Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.
I have seen lots of babies but she is about the cutest I have seen

Love you guys,
Grama