Friday, September 11, 2009

Our little Avery turned 2!

Our little Avery Madison turned 2 on Tuesday so we had a fun little party for her over at Granma, "Pit-paw" & Pogo's house! [Avery distinguishes her grandparents by their dog... Texas Granma and Pit-paw have Scruffy and Georgia Granma and Pit-paw have Pogo] We played games and ate pizza and cupcakes! I can NOT believe I am the mother of an absolutely BEAUTIFUL and ADORABLE 2 year old!

It seems like just yesterday that she was so small and we brought her home with us from the hospital! I know I am a dork, but I was looking through photos of when she was still a baby and got a little emotional. She has blessed our lives in so many ways over these last two years! Time really does go by way too fast!!
Daddy still adores her as much as he did here!
Avery has always been a ball of fire and soooo much FUN! Its hard to believe she was small enough to fit inside our popcorn bowl, but she loved it when daddy pushed her around the living room in it! :)
Avery at 1 week old! So precious!!!

4 comments:

Penny said...

So precious! The time just flies by; I can't believe she is 2! It was great talking to you last night!

Rosanne Boyd said...

I can't believe my little Avery is two!! I miss her all the time! Love yall and miss yall!!

Cat and Blake Potter said...

what a little cutie!

Jared and Katy said...

Happy Birthday Avery...love that last picture...you looks very sweet!