Monday, December 22, 2008

It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

Our decorated Christmas tree with our stockings!!!
We had mixed emotions about putting a tree up within her reach, but decided to go ahead and do it.  It was so fun; she loved helping decorate.  She would string the beads around her neck and run around the apartment.  I put all the ornaments that I didn't mind her taking off the tree at the bottom and the breakable ornaments at the top.  When we finished decorating it the first night she just stood in front of it staring and saying "Whoa, Whoa!!!"


Once Avery got a hold of the Candy Canes thats all she wanted!!

Daddy putting the lights on the tree!
Getting everything ready to decorate the Christmas tree!  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute...I love your tree! Paden has been really good at not touching our tree or the presents, so I wish I would have put up our bigger one! Merry Christmas - I hope you have fun in Texas!

Potter Family said...

So stinkin cute!! You look great!

Rosanne Boyd said...

I am so glad you posted again i was having Avery withdraws. She is so cute, I wish I could see her everyday! Merry Christmas! I miss you!

Penny said...

I love the decorations!! Christmas is the best time of the year for sure!!

Jared and Katy said...

so cute...so fun