Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekend with the Cousins



Fun with the cousins! The first night we made little ghosts. They are nutter butters covered in white chocolate and chocolate chips are used for the two eyes and mouth. Avery was sleeping when we did this activity but it was probably best. She would have been a mess. We'd all drop them in the chocolate and I'd pull them out for them to embellish with the chocolate chips. mmmmm......They tasted so good! (I wanted a picture of them before we ate them, so I had to get Joey to take the picture fast!)
More pictures with the cousins!
Avery is growing up so fast and catching onto everything. Whenever I say, "Avery its time to go bye-bye", she immediately walks to the front door and if I'm too slow to get there she'll start tapping on it. The other day I was doing some reading for school and she brought her shoes to me. I took them from her and sat them on the couch. She picked them up again and handed them to me this time by grabbing my hand and putting the shoe in my hand. I couldn't help but laugh. She wanted her shoes on. So I put them on and she walked to the door. I quit my reading and walked outside with her. I love these little moments that she brings to my life! It's amazing to watch kids grow and learn!

Joey took Avery and Jill's boys Nikki, Anthony and Christpher to our favorite park and they had a lot of fun! Avery just kept trying to keep up with them.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH I love that picture of her running behind them...she is so precious! I wish we could have playdates with our kids...they are growing up too fast!